Labels

Art (3) House (1) Knitting (1) Ramblings (5) Yarn (1)

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Handmade Flower Fairy Journal

Tonight I made my flower fairy journal! I used Fabriano watercolour paper, 140lb for the pages and I can't remember what brand I used for the cover... it is heavier than 140lb though. As it has to be more durable! I draw my little fairy on the cover, not sure what to do for the background yet though.... I want to draw wild violet flowers though, maybe I should just decorate it with a garland of beautiful violets.. :)

It is now 1.29am here, and I am creating/blogging/watching an old black and white movie, Rebecca. I should be in bed, lol

This is the front cover, I decided to secure the binding string on the outside this time, I will be attaching some flower beads to them :)





No comments: